Bainbridge offers professional framers the most extensive selection of high-quality matboards and foamboards, as well as graphics and illustration boards. With its patented Artcare™ preservation technology, Bainbridge has also become the preferred name among conservators and museums worldwide.
Bainbridge presents Tatami Silks
Whether you’re looking for a bold and empowering pop of color or a composed neutral shade, Tatami Silk is sure to exceed your design expectations with inspiration derived from Japanese culture and elements found in nature.
- Handcrafted by expert artisans in Japan
- Elegant soft satiny touch
- Comprehensive versatile color palette
New Museum and Solid-Core Basics!
Introducing new options in the non-Artcare, traditional conservation Bainbridge® Basics assortment.
- 6 best-selling neutrals in 100% cotton rag featuring traditional museum quality attributes
- 6 popular neutrals in 100% conservation quality, solid core style
- The perfect choices for work that requires true conservation quality at a value price
16 New Fabrics & Specialties!
Introducing a fresh assortment of new Tatami Silks, Rice Papers, Slates and Alphamat Specialties, designed with today’s trends specifically in mind.
- New textures mirror the most popular stone, metal and wood accessories
- New colors in rich jewel tones complement and enhance existing palettes in your favorite styles
Choose from a vast selection of colors, fabrics and textures, many available with patented Artcare™ technology for industry-leading preservation and permanence.LEARN MORE
Foamboard and Matboard
Bainbridge brings customers a vast selection of foamboards for every framing need—from advanced archival products with patented Artcare™ technology to heat-activated specialty boards. Bainbridge brings you a wide selection of mountboards, presentation boards and illustration boards.LEARN MORE
Artcare™ products are scientifically proven to provide superior preservation protection to art, photography, artifacts, and document. Artcare is trusted by the world’s leading museums and archives to protect our cultural treasures